Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday already?

I guess it's true, the older you get the faster time goes. I'm preparing for a crop weekend this week, I leave Thursday morning to go to Memphis area for a crop with some friends of mine, I've been busy cutting out overlays to sell there. I've also been trying to get some page kits done, so I have something to work with. Last weekend my husband and I bought a paper cabinet, the kind you see in scrapbook stores, he cut part of it down for me,(it was 6" tall) and put it by my window, the other part he's going to put above my klick-n-kut for paper that I use for my machine. I'll try to take some pictures of it and put it up next week. I'm not sure if I'm going to post again before I get back on Sunday, but be sure and look for a free file on Monday.

Diana
Happy April Fools Day!

No comments: