Friday, April 25, 2008

TGIFriday

Haven't heard a word about how anyone liked my freebie for this week, would love you to comment, tell me what kinds of files you want, if you like or don't like the files, I can take constructive critisism. Do you want more overlays, less overlays? What??? I'm doing a class tomorrow at my LSS, I'm very excited about it. I went to a photography class, and learn a lot of things about how to take better photo's, how to use a digital camera, ect...Last night I had a CTMH Party at my house, it turned out very good, and we had a good time visiting and talking with each other.

Diana
Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.
Author Unknown

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I grabbed it but haven't got to cut it yet. :( Hope to cut it out tomorrow for a Easter lo I need to work on. All your files are great, always cut nice.

Jessica said...

Diana,
I am enjoying the freebies a bunch!!! Just don't have time to use them yet...give me a few weeks, and I'm all over it!! I think that the overlays are fun and I'll enjoy corporating them into my layouts. I think that mixing the freebies up will assist in targeting a variety of styles and preferences...and hopefully all will be appreciated. Thanks!!
jessica