Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Starting my Cruise Album with swirls

Here is the first page of my cruise album, This is Ft Lauderdale as we were leaving port. I made the swirls across the page, title in grungboard I LOVE THAT STUFF!!, shells, and I also designed 2 more swirls that match these for the next page. I went ahead and showed you a picture close up of the grungeboard title, that is the most awesome stuff to cut on the KNK, I had to cut it twice, but then it popped right out, it's thicker than the chipboard and stands out nicely, I inked over the top of it, so you can see the swirls in the letters. Let me know what you think about it. I'm going to put it on my site sometime today so I can sell the files, if you can't wait, e-mail me and I'll send you a paypal notice and e-mail you the files. The collection is $4.99.




Diana

No comments: