Thursday, January 31, 2008

When am I not busy?

I seem to be doing something all the time, yesterday morning I scrapped with my best friends that live in town and went to lunch with yet another friend, then today we are going to one of my friends church to scrapbook all day, tomorrow I'm meeting my Nashville best friends and we are going shopping out to lunch and then to the weekend crop we are going to. I've been spending time cutting out overlays and titles, to try to sell, I'm also going to donate some for the door prize. I expecting to make some money, my New Years Resolution is to pay off my Master card, I'll probably have it paid in 3 months, but we are going on a cruise first of March, so it may take a little longer than 3, anyway, it was a long time coming, but that's my resolution.
Have a great weekend,
Diana

No comments: