Thursday, January 3, 2008

Selling cut out overlays

I have just finished designing overlays for the local schools, I'm going to cut out about 5 of each and see if they sell at our local scrapbook store. The manager of the store also wanted the dollhouse, so I cut out 2 of them and decided maybe I could try to sell them on-line also. I have the 2 page train cut out, which is picured on Dec 21st blog, the teddy and a 2 page rubber duck layout. If you'd like to purchase a overlay (these are not embellished) for one the price is $4.99 and for 2 like the 2 page train, duck, dollhouse, ect, the price is $8.99, shipping would be a minimum of $5.00 and a maximum of $8.00, depending on how many you buy. You will pay exact shipping. E-mail me if you have any questions, at Akadi14@aol.com.

Diana

No comments: