Friday, January 18, 2008

Getting rid of some CD's

Busy day yesterday, I got my auto-ship finished and mailed out, I went to a BSA meeting with my hubby, boring, but I only went to ride along with him, it was a hour away. Then by the time we got home, I watched CSI (taped it) and went to bed. Today promises to be a good day, it's Friday, I've promised myself to do some cleanup work on posting files and going to put some on sale at e-bay, I have soooo many CD's here (I think they are multiplying at night) I need to get rid of some of them, since mostly people want e-mailed files. So if you see any titles you'd want, I'll will sell them for $7.50 and free shipping, but you'll have to take the CD itself. Here is the list, I'm putting whatever I don't sell on Ebay on Sunday, so e-mail me with what you want and I'll send you a paypal request. akadi14@aol.com
Wedding Words-vol 2--all file types
Birthday Designs--all file types
Fair and Carnival Designs--all file types
descriptive monograms--all file types
Patriotic Summer--all file types
Scrpabooking Designs--all file types
Scrapbooking Sayings--all file types
Calendar cuts-all file types
Groovy 70's--al file types
Fall Designs--only gsd
Fall Holidays--only gsd
These have been converted, but still have CD's left wit only gsd or wpc files $5. each and no shipping
Calendar Cuts-only gsd's
Children Playing--only gsd and .wpc
Fair and Carnival--only gsd and wpc
fall sayings -- only gsd

Thanks and be sure and e-mail me what you want.
DIana

1 comment:

sussann said...

Is there somewhere I could see the gsd calendar cut files? Sounds like it might be a great deal.