Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sorry

I forgot to post yesterday. It was so crazy all day long. On Wenesday mornings I scrapbook with my friends and I try not to miss it if I anyway can help it. It is so much fun to get together with them once a week, our group is slowly growing too. There was only 3 of us to begin with and now there are up to 6 when everyone shows up. We are going to meet at my house soon as my hubby builds me a big table, I want a 5'x 8' table built in my scrapbook room, he's going to attach one end to the wall and the other end will just have the 2 legs on the very edge of the table, so there will be no hit knees. The rest of the day I worked on my auto-ship, it is almost ready, just need to delete a file and put a few notes on it. It will go out today!!!

Have a great day,
Diana

No comments: