Thursday, May 7, 2009

Layout with dream catcher

I'm finishing up my vacation album, just have a few more pages to go, I've put a picture of my dream catcher paper peicing under this post so you can see it, this is my favorite paper peicing of this collection, I have 3 sets, Cherokee Indians, which includes the dream catcher and 20 other files, Smokey Mountains, which includes 29 titles and files, and In the Woods, which includes animals and trees, I'm working on them right now to offer at paperthreads, my questions is Should I start offering my files in SCAL, that's for Sure Cuts a Lot program for Cricut, I can go back and add SCAL to my other files on a request basis, and all new files would have SCAL included if I get enough requests, so let me know if you'd buy files from me in SCAL.
Diana

No comments: