Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Better Now

I'm feeling better now, my cough is almost gone, and I have my energy back. I did work on several scrapbook pages over the weekend, finished my vacation to the smoky's album, working on converting the rest of the files so I can put them up at Paperthreads. This weekend was strange, it seemed all the movies or shows I watched someone ended up dying, I told my hubby it was freaking me out yesterday, and then he told me about his bosses wife who went into a diabetic coma over the weekend and died yesterday. My friend said it's a sign I should watch my blood sugars more, I'm diabetic and on a lot of medicines and keep getting different advise from different doctors. I really try to watch what I eat, but sometimes I'm bad, my blood sugar is really low right before lunch and right before supper, so I think I need to eat a snack mid morning and mid afternoon, even though one doctor told me no snacking. I'm also going to take my sugar levels more often, maybe the movies were a sign for me to check my sugar better. Anyway, you don't want to hear all about that, but if you have health issues be sure and keep on top of them.

Diana

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad to hear your feeling better! Keep a close watch on your health!