Thursday, May 21, 2009

By George I got it

I finally think I have the hang of converting my files to SVG files, I went ahead and updated the contest files at the Quilling Patch so it will be easier for the SVG users. Thanks Jen if your reading this you were a big help.
Now all my new files will have SVG included in the files, if there are any I've already made, and the only thing holding you off from purchasing them is no SVG file available, I'll be glad to add the SVG file and upload it at Paperthreads so you can purchase that type of file. It may take me a long time to go through them all and add the SVG files, I do have close to 300 files there, and I think I should concentrate on new files first. Hope this is good news for some that have e-mailed me in the past and asked for SVG files, I am updating the BSA files so they will be added to Paperthreads with the SVG files included.
Thanks again,
Diana

1 comment:

Jen Adkins said...

Yay Diana! I'm so glad you're on your way!