Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday

Yesterday I scrapbooked with my friends, and then we went out to lunch. I finished buying my office chairs, went to talk to the manager at Hobby Lobby and then watched my new movie Enchanted. It was a very sweet movie, if you like snow white, cinderella and sleeping beauty you will love this one, lots of singing, animals being sweet, and postitive thoughts. It is definately a girls movie.

Today I am cleaning up my scrap room, my dh needs to finish up some small things in here, and he said he wouldn't start unless my room was clean and stuff put away, so I need to do that, and on Saturday I'm going to a Red Hat crop, so I won't be posting again until Monday, and I'll go ahead and post my baby chick card files for free that day, so be sure and check back on Monday.

Til next week,
Diana

No comments: