Friday, March 28, 2008

OMGoodness

I can't believe it's been over a week since I posted. I'm the worlds worst. How do I get things to slow down, I've had so much to do around my house and with my business, and friends. I can't seem to slow down. How did I work 40+ hours a week and fit all this stuff in. I sure didn't have as much fun, anyway, here is a breakdown of my week, Monday and Tuesday I designed files. Tuesday night I went to a class on Financial Peace University by David Ramsey. Wed morning I scrapped with my friends, yesterday I went to Hobby Lobby and stocked up on paper, and then went to our LSS and she asked me to teach a class earlier in the week, so I dropped of my samples and then she talked me into buying a paper cabinet they had in the back. My husband is going to "alter it" for me, it is 6" tall, he's going to cut it off at 4" and use the other 2 " next to my klic-n-kut for all the paper I use more freiquently for cutting. I promise on Sunday night I will upload the picture and the free files I promised of the easter chick, so when you log on Monday you can get it. I'm making myself a sticky note right now.

Diana

No comments: