Friday, March 14, 2008

oops, forgot yesterday

I got so busy yesterday I completely forgot to post, sorry about that. I helped my daughter move out, she found a apartment she'll be happy with, and her and her dog moved out, 2 down and 2 to go. I had a request for a quilt layout and I made this Christmas Star to work with a 12x12 layout. I had a Stampin Up meeting last night that I went to, and we made a wonderful layout, I'll post it as soon as I get pictures on it. I've posted the picture of the Christmas Star, if your interested in getting a free pattern, just let me know, if I get enough requests I'll post it here on Monday.

Til next week,
Diana

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi Diana,
The Christmas star is gorgeous! I'd love the pattern and instructions on how to complete it. I've not done official quilting with paper before; looks so fun, just a little intimidating!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!
Jessica