Friday, November 6, 2009

Free File

I'm going to give a way a free file every week again, like I did before, only this time you won't know what day of the week it is, and it won't last more than a day, if you miss the file I'll try to have it at paperthreads, or you can e-mail me to purchase it. Here is a card I made with the free file for next week, I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and they had a sale on cricut stuff so I got this fluer de lis folder, we are a scouting family and always have to send thank you's or Cards for Eagle Banquets, this embossing folder and file is wonderful for that, but it's also very masculine, you can use it for birthday, sympathy, etc. for the male in your life.

2 comments:

debenj said...

Love this Diana! This would look nice on cards for an important scouting event too.

freida said...

WOW! This is GORGEOUS too! The embossed background really makes it pop!