Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Updating files

I've not had much crafty time, I'm worrying about my fathers surgery tomorrow, and I'm also trying to update all my files, I have hundreds of them. At Paperthreads we decided we needed to go ahead and add SVG files for those that have Cricuts and want our files. So I'm going through all my files and converting them to add SVG files, also some of my earlier files still only have GSD files, so I'm trying to add WPC, AI, KNK and SVG to them also. If I have any files you want to purchase at Paperthreads and they are not converted, let me know and I'll go ahead and convert them either before or after you purchase them. I'm updating them little by little, it's not hard to do, just time consuming. Anyway, that's my life for now. Hope you are having a great week!!

Diana

No comments: