Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Life is getting in the way

I'm just kidding, but it does seem like there is very little time for me to play with my stamps and scrapbook pages right now. I'm having some family health issues right now that is causing me some stress and anxiety, my father goes in for open heart surgery tomorrow. My daughter was hit in her car and we are trying to sort out that mess. Trying to get my son a job and in school (automotive college) this fall. We were supposed to go on vacation this week, but that too fell through. Enough whining about my problems, here is a card I made using The Angel company papers and stamp. Stamp is from "Little Cupcake" serendipity idea book, paper is from Pop Rocks collection, and the circles are from my KNK , whenever I do a lot of circles and scallopes I do it on my knk, I really hate punching stuff out.



Have a great rest the week, I'll post when I can, probably next week.

Diana

2 comments:

Angela said...

Sounds like you do have a full plate. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers...especially your Father. Hope to see you at the end of the month and we can catch up..Hang in there...Oh yeah..LOVE the cupcake card!

Caroline said...

I hope that your problems are settling down and disappearing now. Gorgeous card, I love the colours you have used!