Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Adding to todays post

I forgot to add this and really wanted to share it. My husband went to NY for a family reunion this past weekend, while he was there he saw some rhubarb in his cousin's garden, he remembered me reminising about my Grama's rhubarb pie, rhubarb does not grow here in Tenn because of the heat, so he asked if he could bring me back enough for a pie. I made 2 yesterday, oh the memories, my grama has been gone for a few years now, but she will always be with me in my memories and tastebuds. I'm going to bring 1/2 a pie to my parents and the other half to my husbands parents, I'm getting big points today :)

Diana

1 comment:

amaraob1 said...

yum!
I made a rhubarb crisp and a rhubarb cobbler on Friday - my cousin was here (Seattle) from Texas and they don't hardly have it there either!