Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Not very creative this week

Wow,I'm having a great week, Monday and Tuesday I kept my grandson, and he was SOOOOO good, we had a ball. Today I went with his other grama to the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere. Tempature was around 81 degrees, all the animals were out (it's more like a wildlife preserve than a zoo) and Zachary just seemed amazed, we walked about 50 miles jk, and I took a ton of pictures, I'll have to upload them and see how they turned out.

I also got the new TAC inspiration book and have already found enough to place a order, anyone in the Clarksville Area if you want to host a Workshop, we can make some cards for $5.00 and if you order $50 or more in the catalog, I'll get you a free catalog, Also if you want to be a in 3 month TAC group, you'll get a free catalog, no workshop, just send me a $33 order each month, and one month you get to be the hostess, and get the hostess set, and a half price item.

Diana

No comments: