Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sketch Challenge on Paperthreads

I'm very excited to host a scrapbook sketch challenge over on Paperthreads. I love working from sketch because if your stuck or at a block then you have a starting point with the sketch. I decided to use Chinese New year as the theme for my page that I made from the sketch. Here is my page, and go on over to Paperthreads to see the challenge and if you want to sign up for it. Oh and plus if you sign up you get a free Happy New years file from me, and if win you get all the files I made this page with.
Diana
http://www.paperthreads.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9350



P.S. I had to delete this blog and redo it because I had a inapprpriate comment posted, Elizabeth your comment was deleted also because I had to in order to delete the other one, no problems with yours, I'm approving all comments now before they post.

2 comments:

Barracudasue said...

That's a darn shame, Diana, that some people don't know how to behave!

I can't wait to get started on this sketch...as soon as my new glasses come in.. ROFLOL

Elizabeth said...

WOW, i cannot believe I missed this. When i first read it I thought I had done something wrong...lol
I finished my LO for the challenge and will post it tonight :)