Sunday, March 22, 2009

Coloring

I went to scrapbook with several of my friends in Nashville yesterday, and they were amazed at my coloring. I used prisma colored pencils, and colored in my images, and then I used a blending stump (you can get these in the art department) and Goo Gone (walmart) and used this to blend my colors together. I learned this from Melanie last year at Croptoberfest, since they were so impressed I thought I'd share this here. You do need to stamp your image with Staz-on ink, the ink will run when you apply the Goo Gone if you don't. The Goo Gone really makes the colors more vibrant and pop, and when you blend 2 colors together I think it gives you a Copic Marker look, with a lot less of a price tag.

Diana
It's not the men in your life that matters, it's the life in the men. Mae West

No comments: