Saturday, May 24, 2008

Where has this week gone?

This week has just flown by, I had so many things to do, and we opened our pool and it is ready for swimming, weather is getting warmer, so it should be ready. This weekend my brother is in town so we'll be busy visiting, we are going to Jazz on the Lawn tonight, so much to do. Kudos to you all that do it and work full time, I don't remember doing it all when I did, but I'm sure I managed my time better then. I'm going to try to make a file a day, we'll see how long it lasts. I'm going to put my files at Paperthreads on sale sometime next month, I'll give you a heads up before I do this, but I wanted to get some more individual files made before I do that.

Have a great weekend, and remember those who served and those who gave their life so we all could be free, Happy Memorial Day!!
Diana

No comments: