Thursday, May 1, 2008

NSD Plans

I am going to a friends house and scrappbooking on Friday from 6-whenever, and then on Saturday back to her house until around 5, going home eating dinner with my hubby (hope he's cooking) and then to Scrappers Delight Store for their 6-1am crop. I still remember my first NSD Day, I just started scrapbooking, my kids were little so I didnt' have much of a social life, and I had no where to go, so I sat on the floor, scrapbooked with my kids and had a wonderful time. I hope whatever you do for NSD you have a good time, and even if you are not a ornate scrapper, you put your pictures down on pages the safe way, you journal, I tend to forget details so journaling is important to me, and the rest is just icing.
I hope you have a great weekend!!

Diana
Worry not that no one knows of you; seek to be worth knowing.--Confusious

1 comment:

debenj said...

Enjoy your scrapbooking!!!