Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back again

I have had a busy 2 weeks. I went to the 4 day croptoberfest, had a ball, finished 66 pages and had a good weekend, then I came home got classes ready and packed for another crop this past weekend where I set up as a vendor. I just made cards in my spare time that weekend, and colored a lot. I used the free files I just added in one of my classes, I sprayed the leaves with glimmer mist, they turned out really cool, that is my new favorite toy. I'll try to take a picture of the finished layout and post it sometime this week.
Enjoy the free files,
Diana

2 comments:

debenj said...

Glad to hear you had a fun time at your crop. Aren't those Glimmer Mists neat! Thanks for sharing the file :)

Lisa said...

I bet it's starting to get pretty in the mountains, glad you have fun. WOW...66 pages, it would take me forever to get those done!