Monday, August 11, 2008

Wonderful weekend

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, I know I did. Had to send several free files from the sale at paperthreads, thanks for your business. Got to go out to eat 2 nights in a row at nice resteraunts, and have leftovers for lunch today :) I'm busy working on my last auto-ship, it will have well over 50 files in it. I did want to thank all my loyal customers that purchased the auto-ship from me, and this does not mean I'm going to quit making files, I just want to let off the pressure of a monthly deadline. Hope you enjoy today's free file, it's simple, but can be used for manly pages/cards.

Diana

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Not sure how to email the receipt?

Sharon said...

Diana, did you get my e-mail about the files I bought for the free file? I didn't hear anything from you and I see you've sent them on your blog.

Sharon

Diana said...

Sharon send me another e-mail, I sent out the free files to all who e-mailed me.

Diana said...

Lisa, just type in the order # that is all I need. My e-mail is Akadi14@aol.com

Sharon said...

I'll send it later. The order number is on my other computer. Thanks!