Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So Sorry

I've let you all down, and I'm so sorry, life has gotten in the way of my posting the free file on Monday, I'll work on it and post it today. I'm doing stuff for the kids and helping out a friend this week, so I completely forgot about the free file, I'll work on it and post it today. I've also started selling The Angel Company Stamps, I only did it because my friends wanted a consultant to buy from and they already sell CTMH, STampin up and Memory Works, so it was my turn. Now the Angel Company has sucked me in and I want to buy more of their stamps and papers and really go to town having parties. I'm pretty gulliable anyway, and when I do something I do it with all my being, I just can't help it. I'll probably incorporate some of the stamps with my Diana's Designs that I do. Look for the file by 4:00 cst today. I'm also wanting to write some tutorials on how to's for scrapbooking or card making, please, please let me know what you want me to start with, I'd rather post something you need, than something I think you need.

Diana
Akadi14@aol.com

6 comments:

Lisa said...

As Always this file is just BEAUTIFUL!!

Thanks so much!

debenj said...

Love the file... Thank You!
Never heard of that line of Stamps, am going to have to check them out :)

Rosemary said...

Thanks so much.
How small do you think I could go with this and still maintain the integrity of the design?

Rosemary

Helena Lane said...

This is beautiful Diana, thanks so much for your generosity. Personally I don't feel you have anything to be sorry for. You are very generous with your designs and if a Monday passes without a file, then so be it. Life does happen and we all understand that. Take care, *hugs* Helena

Jessica said...

BEAUTIFUL file, Diana!!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Tutorials are great...I just don't have any specific topics to recommend. I have so many tutorials saved that I haven't yet had time to use, but hopefully that will change soon. Take care of yourself...and thanks for continuing to share your talent!
jessica

Diana said...

I would think you could go as small as you could with anything, the size really depends on the sharpness of your blade, and the mat, be sure and brayer the paper down, to make sure it does not move.