Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Where has the week gone

This week is halfway over with, where has the time gone. I've finished my auto-ship for this month, CD's are burned, addressed and stamped waiting for the 15th. I've zipped the ones that are to be e-mailed.
Next months auto-ship is going to be winter holidays, 1st of the year, Valentines day and St Patty's day, the files from my Valentines card will be included in that collection.
It's snowing today, schools are closed, this is our 2nd snow of the year, we live in Northern middle TN and we don't get snow often, need to go out and take pictures. How about if I make all my files and collections 25% off today, just e-mail me and let me know what you want and that you read it on my blog, this does not include the auto-ship club.

Diana

No comments: