Sunday, December 23, 2007

Special for blog readers only

If you e-mail me and tell me you read it on my blog, I will give you Corners Borders and frames at 50% off, that' makes it only $5.50, I will send you a pay pal notice and once it is paid I'll e-mail you the files. If you prefer to get the CD by mail, an additional $2.00 will take care of that. The collection has 30 files of delicate corners and some files of frames and borders. I like the corners the best, they cut well and really finish off a page nicely. This offer is for 2 days only, after Christmas I'll have another offer for you, so be sure and check back. This collection is available for all file types .gsd, .wpc, .knk and .ai.

Corners Borders Frames, $5.50 plus $2.00 for CD and shipping if preferred, expires 12-24-07 E-mail request to Akadi14@aol.com

Diana

No comments: