Monday, September 30, 2013

Back to blogging

It's been a while since I've posted, so I thought I'd start again by letting you know what I've been doing.  I've decorated my kitchen with Tuscan Style wine elements.  I painted the walls white, went over them with yellow then scrapped it off to make it look like the paint flaked off in places.  I've collected all kinds of wine related decor by going to yard sales and thrift stores.  I've even started making some wine crafts, and called that part of my business The Wine Rack.  I don't make wine, but I decorate wine glasses with vinyl, make coasters, magnets, wine glass charms, wine bottle charms, light switches, etc..  I take all my crafts to craft shows and festivals.  I just attended a festival in Guthrie, KY and on the way home stopped at a yard sale, and purchased 2 old windows.  We are adding a bathroom/laundry to our basement and I want to decorate that window and hang it on the wall.  This bathroom will have no real windows and I thought that would look nice.  That's all for now.

Diana

No comments: