Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Easter Card

I'm proud to be the designer featured at Card A Day Blog
Today. See below the picture for details on making this card



I used Bazill paper and stamped a swirly design on gold ink (you have to look hard to see it in the scan), I also highlighted the punched border and the score lines with the same ink. On the bottom I used my Score a Pal to make 1/2" score lines, I used a Stampin up punch for the border between the 2 papers and pop dotted my image and sentiment. I did use a slightly darker paper for the mat and the top paper, just for some contrast, but the colors are so similiar it's almost hard to see. I hope my grandkids like this card when they get it in the mail.

Diana

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

That is so cute, I think they like it,

Jill said...

What an adorable little chick, on a beautiful card. I love it. I love it! Thank you so much for sharing...:-)