Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Get the free file

I hope you all are having a great holiday season. My kitchen is at a stand still right now, we ran out of money. I had a few things I had to buy that we did not budget in, and a few things that cost more than we budgeted, so we are hoping to have the rest of the money saved by spring. We still need to buy 2 lazy susan carousels and 2 spice racks, all the handles for the cabinets and the wood for the china cabinet. If you want you can help me.....I really want more to join my membership club, there are a lot of great files in that club over 20 right now and I'm only 1/2 way done!!! This is a great deal for only $10.00, and to get you in the giving mood, I'm giving away a file today, this is something I use all the time, I have the scalloped circle punch by Stamping Up and I wanted one a little bigger to frame it with, see the card..I'm making this for a Christmas present for one of my sister-in-law's (if your reading this Lori forget it)



If you like the file and want to donate to my cause "Cause my kitchen isn't finished yet", click on the link to the left and sign up for the membership club. Thank you in advance for even considering this.

Diana

No comments: