Monday, November 29, 2010

21st birthday


I finally finished the layout for my son's 21st birthday. I added the files to my Membership club, you get balloons, shot glass, cupcake scalloped edge (you have to look hard to see it, it's light green) and several words, Happy Birthday, Dinner, Bottoms up, 16th, 21st, 30th, 50th and Happy Birthday in a border. My membership club is a great value for $10, already there are 29 files up and I'm not even half way through. Click on the link at the side to sign up and join the fun.

This month I was so busy, I had my brothers birthday on the 13th, mine on the 17th, my dil's on the 19th and my grandson's was the 21st, we are full of November babies. Next month I have 2 more birthday's. I'm making a lot of my Christmas presents again this year, how about you? Are you putting your love into everything you give this year, because that was the first Christmas Present. Have a wonderful week.

Diana

No comments: