Sunday, October 4, 2009

Questions and Answers from blog hop

Thank you for all your kind words about my files. I'm planning to offer more free files in the future, for now I thought I'd post some questions and answers I received yesterday during my blog hop.
___________________________________
QUESTION..Can you give me more information on how to use vinyl with my cutter?

DIANA..I will post a tutorial on my blog on where to buy vinyl and how to use it in the next few day.
___________________________________
QUESTION..I noticed an awesome spinner album image in your sidebar but the link didn't work. Is this something you sell?

DIANA..I have about 5 kits left, I made the spinner with double sided paper and chipboard, (not included in the kit) you'll get the bare wood with a lazy susan attached so it spins, ball for the top, o-wire to connect the paper with your bind-it-all, and instructions on how to assemble it all I used 5" x 5 1/4" size for the album, but you can make it a little bigger if you want. $20.00 includes shipping and I can send you a paypal request if you wish to purchase one. E-mail me at Akadi14@aol.com

No comments: