Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Monday

I got a couple of pictures from Nancy that used one of my files to make some cards and I wanted to share them, the Onsie file I had offered free for a week, now it is on sale at Paperthreads for $2.99, click on the left on the onsie picture to be directed to Paperthreads.


I also made a file for a wineglass lampshade, and decorated it, I'm posting the tutorial for making it on www.papertemptress.com sometime this week also you'll get a free file for the lampshade there, be sure to check it out. I'm not really sure I like the idea of the candle under paper, even though it's only sticking over the glass a little, so I found some tealights that were battery operated at our dollar store and used them, much safer.

Have a great day,
Diana

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

beautiful cards :)