Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Big Announcement in the Days to Come

Keep checking back on my blog, in the next week or two is a celebration you'll want to know about. I'm working on a Valentines layout right now, and also winter layouts, we did have snow here for about a day, and I got some pictures of my grandson in it, First Snow, I love all his first's, I'm very blessed they live in the same town and I get to see him whenever I want to.
I've been very busy organizing, doesn't it seem like we are always organizing something? In the coming weeks I'm going to share how I organize. I use several different peoples organizing techniques and combined the ones I like into my own style, so the more ideas I get the better I get at it, I hope you feel the same.

Have a great day,
Diana Paperthreads Designer
http://www.paperthreads.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=6&zenid=302f403df81a9fd0be34372bcc1ab237

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see what you have come up with.