Thursday, July 10, 2008

July's Auto-ship Happy Words

This months auto-ship I've done all with connected words with different fonts and mats for each words/phrase. I've had numerous requests to do this so that is what I focused on this month. Catagories I've used are girls, boys, child, summer, christmas and happy words. I'm seriously thinking about stopping the Auto-ship club making August the last month, unless I can get more people to sign up for it, if you aren't aware of it, here is a brief description of what it is.
6 month membership is $60.00 since you prepay, you are actually saving $6.00 plus getting extra files.
A Set of files each month e-mailed to you between the 15th and the 20th of each month
30 + files in each set, plus 5 files that are exclusive to the auto-ship club
Please e-mail me if you want to join my auto-ship club and I can decide from there if I want to continue it.

I'm also considering starting a card club, this would be different things that could be cut out and include on cards, such as lattice backgrounds, connected words, stencil cards, ect... Let me know if you'd consider joining this type of club.
It would probably be $30 for a 6 month membership, and we could have contests with the cards you used the files on.

E-mail if either way if you are interested.
akadi14@aol.com
Thanks,
Diana

No comments: